The following checklist is for preparing readers to be sold in the Bookstore:
- Place orders early at the Bookstore. Orders are processed in the order they are received.
- Review your reader for copyright content. Readers containing copyrighted material may need to be handled by the Bookstore's outside supplier.
- Complete a Graphics Services work order form with instructions. Be sure to list a phone number where you can be reached.
- Submit pdf files or one-sided white 8.5" x 11" copy originals.
- Paginate odd numbers on front pages and even numbers on back pages (if reader is two sided).
- Keep orders simple for quick service. Standard readers requests are copied double-sided, three-hole punched with card stock covers. Any color changes, inserts, or special paper may take longer to complete your job.
- List the number of instructor copies needed on a separate work order and indicate the delivery location and activity code number for instructor copies.
Thank you for placing your orders early!
|Reader Submission Due Dates|
|Semester||Due Date to Bookstore|
|Fall||1st week of June|
|Spring||1st week of November|
|Summer||1st week of April|
Erik Jones, Copy Center Specialist, 527-4697
Antonella Andrade, Coordinator, Textbooks, 527-4405