Our team of skilled technicians specialize in the production of single to multicolor materials, as well as a broad range of promotional, administrative and academic collateral documents that include brochures, programs, invitations, newsletters, business cards, letterhead, envelopes, carbonless forms, applications, books, postcards, posters, announcements, certificates, and bookmarks. The top skills of our experienced staff stem from many years of professional experience in graphics, printing, and production fields. We also have a select group of students who assist us with all facets of our production.
Graphics Services offers prepress, design services, and bindery and finishing services, and has a vast selection of custom and specialty papers. We use environmentally friendly materials and many kinds of recycled paper, plus we recycle all of our waste paper.
We urge you to use our services to develop and produce your many projects.
- Design and layout
- High volume single color to two-color printing
- Color printing
- Print jobs requiring custom and specialty paper
- Letter, legal, tabloid, and other size printing
- Preflight digital files
How to Submit Files to Graphics Services
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop file into bus-home2/inter_dept/Graphics Drop Box folder
- Use file depot, https://www2.santarosa.edu/file-depot/
- Folding, scoring, perforating
- Die cutting
- Coil binding
- Saddle stitching
- Perfect binding
- Numbering (or Paginating)
- Shrink wrap